Accepting Applications and Resumes for:
Applications and resumes may be mailed to Town of Hancock Town Administrator PO Box 6 Hancock NH 03449 or emailed to Town Administrator at [email protected].
For more information about employment with the Town of Hancock please contact the Town Administrator at 525-4441.
Information about working in Hancock:
The Town of Hancock is one of the most beautiful historic towns in all of New England. Located in the spectacular Monadnock region of NH, Hancock is convenient to Keene, Concord, and Manchester. Hancock offers a small, friendly and challenging work environment. The town boasts of employess dedicated to providing excellent service for residents, property owners others they encounter. Employee loyalty is high and turnover low. We recognize the committment of some of our longest term employees:
- Bob Fogg, Retired Agent for the Clock 50 years
- Barbara E. Caverly, Retired Town Administrator 43 years
- Ed Coughlan, Retired Police Chief 22 years
- Elizabeth Grosjean, Retired Town Clerk/Deputy Clerk 20 years
- Kurtis Grassett, Retired Director of Public Works 18 years
- Linda Coughlan, Executive Secretary 17 years
- Amy Markus, Library Director 16 years
- Minnichiello, Police Office 13 years
The Town of Hancock currently employs approximately 12 full time, 12 regular part time, 6 seasonal, and 30 on-call fire and emergency responders.
The Town of Hancock is an equal opportunity employer.
|Employment Application||232.02 KB|