Trustees of Trust Funds
December 21, 2011
Minutes of the meeting 12/21/11
Meeting came to order at 9:05 am.
Present: Hunt Dowse, Woody Huntington, Jack Carlson (ill; by phone from residence)
1. Minutes of the 9/1/11 meeting were approved
2. The Elementary School requests were approved
a. Puppetry Residency: $800
b. Circus Residency: $2000
c. Spring 2012 Cornucopia Project: $700
3. The Cemetery requests were approved
a. Sweeny deed return: $25.00
b. Maintenance – Common Fund : $2575.00
c. Maintenance – Expendable Fund: $1214.90
4. The request from the Fire Department for $36,000 from the Helen Brown
funds for new breathing apparatus was approved with Dowse abstaining.
5. It was noted that a proposal from the investment advisor Mackenson Company
was received. No action was deemed necessary at this time.
Meeting adjourned at 9:40 am.