OHD meeting notes 7/6/2010
Present: Deb Shumway, Monica Laskey-Rigrod, Megan Dodge, Paul Frehner.
- Book bags will be made by the Morse Bag Group. We will supplement the extras from Oriental Trading Company.
- Hat and T-shirt sales will begin. Hats have arrived. They are ready for pick up from Bedford. Phillip Dodge will be pick them up. (Thanks). Price will be $ 15.-- per hat.
- T-shirts have been ordered. 84 kids size and 80 adult size. Prices will be $ 15.—for the adult size and $10.- for the kids size.
- Monica will be selling hats on this coming Thursday on the common at the concert. We will ask Angie Ramsden if she can cover the farmer's market on Saturday.
- The "asking for donations" process is under way. We are receiving some cash and some donations.
- Deb is working on getting the POCIS form filled out. She will do most of it over the phone.
- We still do not have anybody who wants to run the Talent Show. Matt Harris might be an option. Paul will talk to him and see if he can be the MC. We will advertise more for presentations for that event.
- Ideas for parade judges: Barbara Caverly, Kurt Grassett, Sue Ingalls. Back up; Nancy Daniels. We will use last year's categories. Deb will call them.
- Deb is working with the Monadnock Ledger for this year's advertisment and OHD information that will be published August 19th 2010.
- We will work with the Peterborough Music Company for the PA system. Their system is voice only. They would do it in exchange for some advertisement.
- The race for the Honey might need to be re-routed because of a closed bridge.
- Eric Aldridge will do the hike on Sunday morning. Most likely Skutuudukee (?sp).
- The ice cream truck lady is investigating if she can come and sell during the event. We will investigate and see what options there are. Deb is communicating with her. We will talk to the select board representative.
- Monica will be working on the biographies for the grand marshals of the parade.
Our next meeting will be Friday July 16th at 6,30 PM in the Daniel's room.
Hancock Home Page – Town Documents - Old Home Day Committee Minutes