Hancock Library Trustees Minutes
May 26, 2010
Present: Mary Garland, Laurie Bryan, Roberta LaPlante, Amy Markus
Minutes of March 25, 2010 board meeting were approved.
Treasurer's report was approved.
- Summer reading program theme is "Make a Splash"
- Upcoming events were reviewed
- Kim Brady has agreed to help with the 150th anniversary celebration. September 25th is the date for the celebration.
- Amy will work with Mary on a 150th banner to hang outside the front of the library.
- Amy will draft a fund raising letter in honor the 150th. This will be sent out in early September.
- The Friends of the Library have agreed to supply children's books for Amy to give out to children via the ice cream lady truck. She will do this three times over the summer, probably at the Thursday evening concert.
Roberta supplied some library trustee information sheets. Both Roberta and Laurie will attend the Library Trustees' presentation by Terry Knowles in Concord on June 3rd.
Next meeting will be June 23rd at 1 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 1:55 pm.