- Lyme Disease Information
- N.H. Department of Health and Human Services
- Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease, (PDF), Joseph J. Burrascano Jr., M.D., Board Member, International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society. This document also describes other infections you can get and describes those symptoms.
- Town of Hancock 2005 Hazard Mitigation Plan
- 211 New Hampshire - "Get Connected. Get Answers." 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects callers, at no cost, to information about critical health and human services available in their community
- Greater Monadnock Public Health Network sponsored by the New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services. This site will be updated frequently and gives good local information. Come back and visit it!
- The mission of the Greater Monadnock Public Health Network is to:
1. Coordinate regional health and safety services among local government, health and social service agencies, businesses, hospitals, emergency care centers, schools, first responders, faith groups and special emergency preparedness and response initiatives;
2. Continually assess resources to inventory strengths and gaps;
3. Identify needs and promote wise use of existing resources;
4. Advance and improve resources via technical assistance, continuing education programs, training, and drills; and create and test models for a public health emergencies.
- FEMA Information - How to prepare for a disaster, plan for emergencies and protect your property
Dept of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency